Important information for parents and students:
All communications for Madison Band, Choir and Drama parents and students will be sent through the Madison Music and Madison Drama apps. It is vital that all parents and students download the free Team App, available for both iPhone and Android, to access schedules, news, itineraries, chat rooms and more.
If you do not have a smartphone, or you want to access the app’s content from your computer, you can see the identical information on the web at madisonmusic.teamapp.com or madisondrama.teamapp.com. But if you don’t have the app, you won’t get notification pushed to you, so we recommend using the app.
You can read the app’s Rules and Safeguards by clicking here, or by using the button on the app’s home page.
Getting the app
If you already have the Team App installed on your phone, skip to step 3.
- Download the free Team App from either the Apple or Google Play app store.
- Follow app instructions to create a Team App account. The app will send you an email to confirm your account.
- Open the app, and login with your username and password.
- Search for your team, either Madison Music or Madison Drama.
- At the top of the app, click Become a member of this team
- Fill in only your first and last name, phone number, groups you want to access (this can be changed later), and an Access Reason:
- Parents must write “Parent of ______________” for the Access Reason
- Students must put the name of your music teacher (Mr. West, Mr. T, or both) or director (Mr. Brown, Ms. Sheff, Ms. Cornett or Mrs. Robertson) for the Access Reason
- You will get a notification in the app when your membership is approved.
Tip: Be sure to turn on the Notifications slider at the top of each chat room, so you get push notifications on your phone whenever important information or updates are posted.